OLYMPIC PBL REFLECTION
Project Topic: Shot put
Finish these starters:
- Something I enjoyed about my project was getting it done because this is my second project I've finished.
- The most challenging thing about my project was researching because I was having trouble
- The main skill I got better at was absorption I got better at it by keep on working.
- Something interesting I learnt was Shot put was added to the Olympics in 1948 for women.
- What I would most like to change about my project is making a slide because it's getting boring.
- I would like to do my next PBL about I'm not sure but I'd like to do a model.
Choose three learning muscles and explain how you used them during your PBL.
Managing distractions because I was kept doing my work and not getting distracted by anyone. Perseverance because I was persevering in my learning and not giving up. Absorption because I was absorbed in my learning/PBL time and no one was trying to distract because I wasn't letting them.
Create a Description of Your Project
This needs to have either video or audio. You can use any app you like. Include a link here. You will embed it as part of your Reflection PBL Blog Post.
My project was about shot put and I did a lot of researching and I had to go through it and make some changes.I liked doing the researching because all you had to do was copy and past it and it was easy. But just then I found out I had to make some changes.