I am blogging this because art plans are very very fun.
We were learning to do a art plan exhibition.
Name: Nick Dugh
Later in the term, the whole school is taking part in a visual arts exhibition. You will have to make your own piece of visual art.
We are LEARNING, CREATING AND SHARING through the ARTS
Success Criteria of the art
- No larger than A3
- Must be super high quality (your absolute personal be
- Must be a type of visual art
- Must be aesthetically pleasing (it has to look good)
- It must challenge you (aim high)
There is an example of how to do Task 2 on the wall.
Discuss with your learning buddy about all of the different types of visual art (there are lots!).
Write 3 of them below.
Task 2- Your plan
Please insert a picture of what your completed art will look like. (It will be either: an image from the internet, a google drawing or a rough draft).
For the background its gonna be light blue
with dark blue bubbles.
Write a list of materials you will need.
If a material is not in the classroom, include how you will get it.
- yellow, pink, blue, black, green, purple, red and brown pencils.
- pencil for the out line.
- A3 white paper.
- blue paper for the background.
Write a list of steps to take.
- first I will draw spongebob on the wight piece of paper
- next I will draw patrick on the whight piece of paper
- later I will color patricks pants green and purple.
- after I will color spongebob's black and blue.
- then I will color spongebob's tie red and his pants brown.
- For the background its gonna be light blue with dark blue bubbles.