Monday, August 28, 2017

Maths


Name of problem: what is ¼
Describe the problem:  We had to find out what is ¼ of a shape it was kind of tricky but i solved it out.
These are the strategies and knowledge I used to solve the problem.
(add more bullet points for each step)
  • First I ruled perfectly 4 equal areas.(By measuring with a ruler.)
  • Then 1 space would be ¼.

Describe how you used 2 learning muscles:
Making Links: I made links by connecting to my group's thoughts and guesses and their final answers for the fractions

Collaboration: I collaborated by working together with my group and I did it well.
Photo of the task:IMG_1663.JPG

2 comments:

  1. great post.the hardest part for me was That i am not good at art or drawing stat line.what was the hardest part for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. good work cool little drawing on the side:)

    ReplyDelete