Friday, May 15, 2015

trench letter

I learned to wright a letter to Mum and Dad


Dear Mum and Dad

I just wish I could come home because i miss you so so
much and do you know that i can't get some sleep
because every day cannons explode.
When I wander around I see dead bodies and blood around and guts too.Do you know that I sleep in itchy blankets and the soldiers live in trenches. Sometimes they hunt for food in trenches and some soldiers don't even get any sleep. The soldiers don’t get any fresh water and  even I don't get any water to drink. The soldiers don't even care because they just sleep on the ground. Do you know that soldiers eat in the afternoon because the can’t right every day.Do you know that some soldiers just don’t get any sleep because when there about to sleep they hear screaming noises because soldiers scare them.

I miss you so much Mum and Dad
Love from Naman


No comments:

Post a Comment