Sunday, June 19, 2016

writing

FREE CHOICE DESCRIPTION- Nick
Purpose: to describe
WALT: create content with clear and interesting details
Success Criteria:
  • Quick plan to prepare for the writing task (brainstorm words or ideas)
  • Interesting beginning and ending
  • Using the senses (see, touch, taste, hear, smell)
  • Stays on the topic (of describing for the reader)
  • Uses the present tense

Quick write


When I woke up I could see the most scariest world there were trees that had no leaves. A few hours later I found a dungeon and it had dead bodies everywhere and I could see ghosts coming out and even some tuning in to zombies To be Continued? later I was getting surrounded by zombies and ghosts I saw a portal. I went in the portal and it brought me to another destination it was my old house. Later I found people and they took me to the king. The king was really nice he said "what is your name?" I said "Merlin" he said "perhaps we could call you young Merlin". Later the king gave me powers but when I woke up I didn't actually know that I had powers. After I went outside the dungeon there were people from my clan they said “use your powers" I said what powers?" They said "think about powers" I started thinking about powers and I suddenly popped out of nowhere and I started fighting suddenly me and my clan won. I went back to the king and he said "you have achieved your goal you have got a new ability you can now heal yourself and other people."

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment