Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Ryans Funeral Recount

Journey to Fielding


We hopped on the bus and everyone was chatting about Ryan's funeral so that's where the journey started as we were on the bus the kapa haka boys were practicing Pokarekare ana. It was kind of boring on the bus but we dealt with it so we started to play I dare you, Soon when we stopped playing we arrived in Woodville we played on the playground and most of us stopped to go toilet. An hour later we arrived at the church in Feilding.
As We walked in everyone was teary with tissues in their hands, Wiping away the tears.
Half way through people started to get emotional. Me and Nick and Jake were getting really sad through the service so Jakes mum and dad gave us tissues and hugs.
As the coffin was loaded into the car, Rimu sang a song called Pokarekare ana.
Some people couldn't even sing because they were crying too much.
Then a lady with a basket said take one lavender and place it on Ryan's coffin.


After that was finished we went inside and we got to eat some food that was set up on three tables. They were heaps of plates of food and there were plenty of drinks. Then we got back onto the bus, We sat in our seats and waited for Miss Hill to get on the bus.


We pulled out of Fielding and we started to drive to Woodville. We went past hundreds of wind farms that had windmills in them. We stopped at the same park that we did on the way there. Then it was home from there.

On the bus people started playing this game where they would call out someone’s name then they would have to do a signal of acknowledgement.


Our emotions

Aston: I felt sad at Ryan's funeral I could barely sing
George: I was also crying I was so so sad.
Nick: I was crying at Ryan's funeral and I was really sad I want to go back time.

Jake W: I was really sad because I never got to say a proper goodbye to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment