Thursday, September 3, 2015

We were learning to talk about our learning buddy.

I am blogging this because I have done a god job on this work.


Week 4 Reflection by NICK DUGH
WALT reflect on our learning


Learning Superpower.
What I Did Well.
My New Goal.
Learning Buddy.                          
I helped him with some of his work.                                                                                      

My new goal is help him more.
Time Management.
When it’s learning task time I don't talk with anyone next to me.  

My new goal is to do my work alone.

LTT.
I'm getting my work done without talking with anyone.

My new goal is to not disturb anyone  

*Note: you choose which is the third learning superpower you want to reflect on. It could be an area of learning or something else that helps you learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment