I learned how to do a report properly and better than before.
I am blogging this because I wrote about my dad.
WALT choose words appropriate to writing purpose
Purpose: To Entertain
Text Type: Poem (Model)
Our Success Criteria
- Use of adjective-noun with hyphen e.g. tall-story, biscuit-mugger
- Change line after after every idea
- Ideas are short - two or three well-chosen words
- Use some alliteration e.g. full-of-fib fever
- Use some rhyming (Try Rhyme Zone)
- Be true about the subject
- Select line starters carefully (a variety)
Hard mechanic worker.
Not half bad.
Best dad I've ever had.
He's a dad that always buys things.
Guess what my dad is not a normal dad?
I'm so so so happy I had
The awesomest dad!!!!