Friday, November 6, 2015

Dad

I learned how to do a report properly and better than before.
I am blogging this because I wrote about my dad.

WALT choose words appropriate to writing purpose
Purpose: To Entertain
Text Type: Poem (Model)
Our Success Criteria
  • Use of adjective-noun with hyphen e.g. tall-story, biscuit-mugger
  • Change line after after every idea
  • Ideas are short - two or three well-chosen words
  • Use some alliteration e.g. full-of-fib fever
  • Use some rhyming (Try Rhyme Zone)
  • Be true about the subject
  • Select line starters carefully (a variety)


Dad


He's a:


Hard mechanic worker.


Cricket mad.


Fashion sad.


Not half bad.


Nice dad.


Best dad I've ever had.


He's a dad that always buys things.


Guess what my dad is not a normal dad?


I'm so so so happy I had

The awesomest dad!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment